Recent Posts

Friday, October 26, 2012

Review - Mike and Ike Mummy's Mix - Scary Treats!

Not very long ago I received a 12 pack box of Mike and Ike Mummy's Mix.  Can I say how excited I was?  Mike and Ike are my favorite non-chocolate candies.  I love to get box and settle in for a good movie.  These are fruit flavored and hands down my favorite variety of Mike and Ikes.

These are just in time for Halloween. 
Go out and get yourself some before they disappear!
The perfect treat for your favorite ghouls and goblins.

In my neighborhood we get plenty of full-size candies for friends and classmates that come to trick or treat, and have the fun-size candies for strangers.  And yes, if we see a particularly awesome costume, we'll give them the full-size candy. 

Lola's Diner Disclaimer: I was given Mike and Ike products to review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review.
 
Lola's Diner ©2008-2012

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©