Recent Posts

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Review - Manischewitz Mediterranean Gefilte Fish *New Product*





I received several Manischevitz products to review.  I was very interested to find out how their Mediterranean Flavor Gefilte Fish would taste.
 

I've always served their regular variety.  I have to say, I loved the addition of herbs and had never thought of adding any to my homemade Gefilte Fish.  Yes, I've made it from scratch using whole fish twice!  It is a major undertaking if you've never done it yourself.  That's why I rely on Manischewitz when we celebrate the holidays. When I a made mine I added cooked carrot and onion for extra flavor and it was a hit both times I made it.

The Maneschevitz Meterranean Flavor Gefilte Fish had a distinct flavor of Oregano.  I confirmed that when I read the label.  It's so flavorful that I would not add horseradish, it's delicious on it's own.

Check out Manischevitz products.  Also check out Manischevitz Holiday Recipes, and their Holiday Calendar.

Look for Manishevitz at your local grocery, or order online.


Lola's Diner Disclaimer: I was given Manischewitz products to review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review.


Lola's Diner ©2008-2012

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©