Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger and one of our players named Kwizgiver from the blog What if this is as good as it gets.
It's 33 questions, we did edit it to make the right amount of
questions. She states that she got it from Bev. But, it was probably
stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go.
Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. Where was your profile picture taken? For facebook? In my room in front of my computer, using the cybercam.
2. Name someone who made you laugh today. My son always makes me laugh.
3. Do you believe exes can be friends? Yes! But not if the person in the new relationship is too insecure and jealous. Unfortunately, speaking from experience. This is how I lost my bff.
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I like it.
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Probably my son. He's always goofing when I start taking pics with my phone.
6. Are you upset about anything? Yes, money and lack of it for Christmas.
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes, always. I've learned that people that come into our lives come into it for a reason, and I've always found this to be true.
8. Are you a bad influence? Oh yeah! I definitely can be!
9. Night out or night in? It's been night in for as long as I can remember because we don't have the funds to go out. Last weekend we had an opportunity to double date with friends of ours, but had to cancel because I had $700 in unexpected car expenses which really killed an already sad budget.
10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Hardly.
11. What song is stuck in your head? I don't really have one right now.
12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? A friend.
13. Do you think too much or too little? I think way too much.
14. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Oh yeah...cuz I'm cheesy like that. Fireworks show, moonroof, gf sitting next to me in my SUV...fireworks!
15. When was the last time you cried really hard? Earlier this week when my gf's Mom cancer was diagnosed.
16. What items could you not go without during the day? Cellphone, SUV.
17. How do you feel about your life right now? Sad...profoundly sad.
18. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Go to work.
19. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Noooo! I'm already 51 and my kids are still teenagers.
20. Do you smile a lot? Around my kids and gf, yes.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2012
Favorite 13 Triangle Lift Up Coffee Table
2 hours ago