Recent Posts

Monday, November 5, 2018

On the hunt...

I’m on the hunt for a match to a Mrs Christmas Mug I purchased at Meijer 1 or 2 Christmas’s ago. I purchased 2. Oddly enough Meijer was selling them individually that year. This year they are only selling Mr and Mrs and the cup is shaped differently and quite different.

I have scoured the Internet. I hit all the stores I could think of online and EBay and Etsy. 

See the nice chip on the right? Apparently “it wasn’t me” strikes again.


I found a pair of Mr & Mrs on EBay. Not thrilled I have to get the Mr, but I can always try to sell it on a local site. 


I put a bid on it. Wish me luck!

One more try at the photos. My bid was accepted. I love those “Best Offer” deals. I really dislike bidding against other people and waiting until the auction closes.

This wasn’t my only EBay buy today. My spouse went to the car dealer to buy a new set of locking wheel nuts because when she went to get the tires rotated yesterday they destroyed the key. They played it off with “its 12 years old, you’re lucky you haven’t had to replace it several times by now.” Uh huh. I was born yesterday. The Honda dealer wanted $50 + tax. I got it on EBay for less than half, new, still in the package. It’s not worth the fight with the tire store. I have too much on my plate now anyway.

Lola’s Diner cc 2008-2018

2 comments:

Lin said...

I can't see the photo. :(

Lolasdiner said...

I figured it out. I’m sure next time I want to post a photo I will have forgotten.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©