Recent Posts

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Leftovers and more Leftovers

Just a quick share. We made a 22 pound Turkey for Thanksgiving, so we had a lot of leftovers. Leftover Turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. We had potato pancakes with our eggs for brunch today.

Now is the time to get creative with the Turkey. Tonight I made Campbell's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, but I substituted Turkey for Chicken. The family loved them and told me they'd like to see me make this on a regular basis. It's not as good as the recipe I used years ago, but since I couldn't find that one, this one will do. (The recipe I used to use didn't include a 'cream of ~' soup and it had kind of a white sauce, no tomatoes or salsa.)

Tomorrow night I'm making Campbell's Turkey A La King. I think between lunch sandwiches and Monday's dinner we will finally be out of Turkey.

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©