Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

L Word Who Done it? Your thoughts/theories?

By now if you're interested in the L Word Series, you've seen the first episode of Season 6, the final season.

What are your thoughts/theories on who killed Jenny? Please post yours in the comments section.

Considering how evil Jenny is, calling Nikki for one final booty call so she can return the favor and break her heart, I'm going to go with suicide. I think Jenny has come up with the ultimate payback for Nikki and Shane's indiscretion. (By the way, I don't think indiscretion quite covers what they did, there has to be a better word, but it escapes me at the moment.)

But then again, I am a master conspiracy theorist and if I consider the spinoff with Alice in jail, what if Tasha did it? She was a bit tipsy, came home and was looking for a reason, any reason to take off on Alice. Maybe she has some axe to grind that we don't know about yet? That would explain Alice in jail, wanting to be near her woman to clear her. Ok, I admit it, it's a stretch, but I think this whole storyline itself is a stretch with Jenny ending up dead in the pool.

Come on, tell me your theories! Who done it? How? Why?

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

2 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

I think it's going to be suicide. And she's going to leave a suicide note blaming every single one of them for some small reason in her suicide. She has always played the victim card, not matter the situation. I have never really liked her to begin with, unfortunately for me, they waited until the last season to kill her off! LOL

Anonymous said...

It was me.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©