Recent Posts

Friday, March 27, 2009

Lola's Diner Is A Blazing Hot Blog

I am so honored. Rick over at Blazing Hot Blogs sent me an email letting me know I am being featured on his website today.

From his site: "This site is dedicated to featuring Outstanding blogs. Fresh, relevant content will be featured here. New blogs will be reviewed and selected for posting." If you have a blog you would like to submit, he has a link to submit your recommendation. Which leads me to ponder...did Rick just stumble across my blog, or did one of my wonderful readers recommend me? In any case, to cover all my bases, I'll say thank you to Rick and my secret admirer.

Go check out Blazing Hot Blogs and find out what he says about Lola's Diner.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Blazing Hot Lola!!!! :)

Michelle said...

YAY! Congratulations, Lola! A well deserved award! :)

john said...

you deserve it, i love this blog.

caregivingdaughter said...

Way to go, Lola!

JD at I Do Things said...

Woo! Congratulations! You deserve an award every day of the week!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©