Recent Posts

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Google Page Rank Happy Dance...Again!

I happened to be scrolling down my blog to see if I had any outdated widgets and I noticed that Lola's Diner's Google Page Rank went from 3 to 4! Woo Hoo! I wish that it meant that I was actually earning money with Google Adsense (I have yet to earn enough for a payout on any of the advertising stuff on my blog), but it doesn't.

Lola's Diner
Free PageRank Checker


Fire Crotch Rocket remains at Google Page Rank 2.

Lola's Victory Garden has yet to be recognized by Google Page Rank. :(

Thank you to my new followers 4 new follower! (since 11/17/09.)

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

2 comments:

StaceyC4 said...

Yeah for you!!! I have steadily been a freakin' 2 and I'm just so disgusted with it that I don't even check anymore!

Auntie E said...

Great for you, not sure how much that means.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©