Recent Posts

Sunday, January 3, 2010

December Top Commenters

Here are the results:
1st Place - Stacey @ All Stace, All The Time 1000 Entrecard Credits.
2nd Place - Auntie E @ At Home With Auntie E 750 Entrecard Credits.
3rd Place - Lin @ Duck and Wheel With String 500 Entrecard Credits.
Congratulations to the winners! Entrecard Credits will be in your accounts shortly.
Just a reminder to everyone that my Top Commenter Contest will be running in January, so now is your chance to stake out your spot at the counter or grab a booth.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

7 comments:

Auntie E said...

Congrats to Stacey and Lin. I loved reading your comments. I am a bit surprised at my winning. December was a very busy month for me. Thank you Lola for the EC. Have a great day.

Lin said...

Whooohooo! Thanks, Lola!!

StaceyC4 said...

OH...MY...GOSH!!! I have been wanting to win this ever since...well, ever since I heard about it! Thank you for the EC Credits - I totally appreciate them! You rock!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either, thank you for your post.
oster toaster oven

I am Harriet said...

Dangit!

A.Marie said...

YAY for Stacey! I just love her! :)

Lola said...

@ Auntie E - Oh you were still a pretty heavy commenter.

@ Lin - Your welcome!

@ StaceyC4 - You rock too!

@ Harriet - Harriet, 2 comments all month? Come on, get with the program! We all miss you!

@ A. Marie - Exactly!

Thank you to everyone who commented.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©