Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Meme

Thanks to Driven To Distraction who got this meme from Kwizgiver.

What type of day are you having? Not bad. Today is chore day and I may possibly do a little decorating if I can find a hammer. (To hang stuff on the wall, silly!)

Was there anyone who "made your day"? Always. But I can't say. Remember? I'm not blogging about it.

Are you liking how you look today? Not really. I'm dressed for cleaning and housework. Comfy stuff. Tshirt and jeans.

Do you have anyone crushing on you? I hope so. ;)

Have you ever eaten a bug? Not that I know of.

Are you vegetarian? Not anymore. I went vegetarian for about a year.

When was the last time you kissed someone? I kissed my daughter good night.

Have you ever had something stuck between your teeth, but no one decided to tell you?
How would I know?

Are you a mother or a father? Mother.

When was your last paycheck? Long time.

How many pets do you have? Two cats. Irish and Maddux.

What kind of toothpaste do you use? I buy Crest Cinnamon whitening toothpaste. I buy Crest or Colgate mint for the kids.

Are you closer to being rich or poor? I'm rich in family.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No. I sleep with my cat Irish usually when I'm home.

What was the last gift someone gave you? Blogger friend gave me a restaurant gift card.

Do you appreciate that person? Yes, very much. She rocks!

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today? No.

Do you like picnics? Yes! Picnics are fun.

What book are you currently reading? I am reading 2 books for review on my blog. When I finish them, you'll read about them here.

What song did you last listen to? Pink - I Touch Myself. (Hey, you asked!)

What movie is in your DVD player? I think it's empty.

How many windows are open in your computer? One. But 3 tabs.

Are you a very stressed out person? I can be, it depends what's going on.


Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

3 comments:

Petula said...

That's cool. I really enjoyed reading about you!

LJ said...

I forgot to tell you that I played your little meme from Wednesday - and posted it. Thanks for giving me an easy entry. :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©