This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of cooked crab, and the number 544.
1. It’s the first of April, do you play April Fool’s jokes on anyone? Not sure yet.
2. Do you like to eat sardines? Yes, in mustard, or in tomato sauce.
3. Have you ever played racketball? No.
4. If eating at a fast food joint that has a dollar menu, do you order a bunch of different dollar items or just go ahead and get a regular meal? I usually get a sandwich off the dollar menu and a soft drink. That's it. Can't beat 2 bucks.
5. Have you ever taken a brand new pencil and sharpened it in an electric sharper until it was almost gone just because you were bored? Nope.
6. Do you have any old broken computers still sitting around your home? Yup, one of these days I'll bring them for recycling. A day when I can enlist the help of my son.
7. Ricky Martin came out this week stating he is gay. Were you shocked, had a feeling, “who?” or just didn’t care? I think Ricky was the only one who didn’t know. Please.
8. If marijuana is legalized, do you think it should have a luxury tax added onto it? There should be some tax, the states need the money.
9. What’s the oddest thing you have sitting on your computer desk right now or where ever it is you may be sitting with a laptop (you could be sitting at a Starbucks with an alien from Mars for all we know)? Nothing.
10. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them? No.
11. Have you ever held a tarantula? No.
12. Shower- curtain, door, walk-in, or do you just roll around in the dirt to get the stink off? Depends if I'm showering upstairs or down. Up is shower curtain, downstairs is shower door.
13. Which commercial is the most annoying to you on TV or radio? The male enhancement stuff.