Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Do you rent movies often? Not nearly as often as I should. I have the Blockbuster by mail membership and I literally end up keeping movies for months.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? My personality.
25. How many countries have you visited? Only the one I live in.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Ages ago when I was a kid, before the advent of caller id.
27. Ever been on a train? I used to take the train every day to work. Blah! I definitely don't miss it.
28. Brown or white eggs? Who cares as long as they are fresh?
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes I do, but I covet my girlfriend's Droid and all the Iphones everyone I know owns. AT&T SUX! It won't let me upgrade now without literally paying $405 for an HTC Aria (very much like the Droid :-)) or $400 for the Iphone 4g. That SUX! I am tired of my Samsung Magnet texting phone. Accessing the internet from it is a joke, it rarely is able to load a page.
30. Do you use Chap Stick? Chapstick or Burt's Bees. Whichever I have nearby and feel the need to have kissably smooth lips.
31. Do you own a gun? Squirt gun, calking gun, what kind of gun did you mean?
32. Can you use chop sticks?Yes I can, and I love to use them when I have Japanese food or Chinese food. Because more coordination is required, my theory is that I eat at a slower pace and possibly eat less and have no stomach issues from eating too fast.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? I'm not sure yet.
34. Are you too forgiving? Yes, I think so. Sometimes I feel like I let people walk all over me. (Mostly just certain people.)
35. Ever been in love? Hasn't everyone?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? Umm, probably going to work. Hello! Week day!
37. Ever have cream puffs? Only every time I go to the Wisconsin State Fair. It's been a few years...wonder if there are any camping sites in that area???38. Last time you cried? Oh grow up! That's highly personal and private and noyb!
39. What was the last question you asked? To my son...can you make me some coffee? (And yes, he's making it right now. Woo hoo!)
40. Favorite time of the year? I like cool weather. Early Spring, and Fall.
41. Do you have any tattoos? I don't currently have any, but I'd like to get one. I just can't decide on what to get. (It's kind of a permanent decision, no?) Got any suggestions?
42. Are you sarcastic? Hell to the yes!
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? The movie? Yes. And I think I may have the 2nd movie sitting on my shelf, waiting to be watched or sent back to blockbuster.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Uhhh yeah. And I've held one up too. :-)
Lola's Diner ©2008-2010