Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bloggin' For Money - Are you making any?

To date I've not gotten a payout from Google for Adsense, and I've been doing Adsense for almost two years. (My blogaversary is coming up on October 16th!)

Although I've not gotten payouts on any of the other ad sites I've signed up for, I have used my earnings to advertise on them, so in a sense, I am getting some benefit from them.

Imagine my surprise when I got a deposit from Amazon.com! I actually got a payout of $10.62 from people subscribing to my blogs in Kindle. Woo hoo! Lola is rockin' the Kindle blogs!

Do you have a Kindle? Have you subscribed to my blogs yet on Kindle?

Lola's Diner Is Now Available On Kindle!

Do you Kindle?
Click for Lola's Diner.
Click for Lola's Victory Garden.
Click for Fire Crotch Rocket.
Write a Review of my blogs on Kindle.
Click here for details.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

3 comments:

StaceyC4 said...

I haven't gotten anything from AdSense or Amazon but I do get fairly regular checks for maybe $10 a month from BlogHer. I wish I could make more!!

Lin said...

Nope. I don't blog for money. Somehow, I'm half expecting someone to charge me for reading my stuff. ;)

Patricia Rockwell said...

Lola,
You are doing great compared to me. I have the Kindle blog app too but haven't made a cent. Also, nothing to speak of from any of the blog advertising sites.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©