We have all received well-meaning and not so well-meaning gifts. Sometimes, we got them because someone thought we could really use them and then other times we get a gift because it was a great deal and someone was in a hurry.
* You have received the ugliest sweater ever made. What do you do with it?I would put it in my donate pile and eventually it would go to Goodwill, Purple Heart or Amvets.
* Your aunt Mabel gave you a $25 gift card to coffee joint that is far away from your home. Do you re-gift it? I would probably keep it for myself. Never know when I get the urge for coffee...and want to take a drive.
* Your sister in law sent you a gift card to a store that isn’t in your town or online. What do you do with it? I don't have a sister in law. Problem solved!
* What is the oddest gift you have ever received from someone? That would have to be the box of toiletries I received that was gift wrapped and had not 1 but 2 bows on it. It was an empty copier paper box and it was full of deodorant, soap, shampoo, etc. It was the only gift I had to open on Christmas day. To say I was bummed is an understatement...and...are they trying to tell me something? I shower daily!
* What did you do with it? I will put it all to good use, however, I have no doubt that I will be annoyed every time I use them.
* Did you ever wear a sweater, or something else, that was given to you just because of the person who gave it to you and not because you liked it? I really don't recall ever getting something I hated. Some things have annoyed me...things that exes gave me. I just end up donating them when they became exes. Lol! * What was the best gift you got this holiday season? A pair of Levi's one size too small to go on my shelf as more incentive to continue loosing weight.
* What was the ‘most regiftable’ gift you received this year? Anyone need any toiletries? Grrrrr! * Did you keep anything that you had actually purchased with the intent of giving it to someone else? I did keep one of the Itunes gift cards from a pack I bought. But that was only because I wanted my kids to have an equal amount of gift cards. Yeah...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
* If you could give me one gift, what would it be? Peace on earth.
* What is the one gift that I can give to you? An Old Navy Gift card would definitely rock!