Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? It never occurred to me to do that. Probably because it doesn't seem like it would work.
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? Probably 9 years....younger. ;)
3. Ever been in a car wreck? Yup. Several.
4. Were you popular in high school? Who me? Now THAT'S funny!
5. Have you ever been on a blind date? Technically speaking, all of my dates have been blind because I've always done online dating.
6. Are looks important? Looks aren't number 1 on my list. But I also think that what is considered good looking to one person, may not be to another. Personality and sense of humor are probably tops on my list. (If I actually made a list.)
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? Nope. I've always been friend challenged.
8. By what age would you like to be married? Hmm, well, definitely don't want to get married to a man. To a woman, perhaps one day. We'll see.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them? I guess that depends if they are in the double digits, triple digits, or more. I think it depends on the age of the person and the life they've led that affects how I view a person.
10. Have you ever made a mistake? Isn't that the only way to learn?
11. Are you a good tipper? I can be. I'm definitely more generous when I can afford to be and the service deserve it.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut? Probably $20. It' not something I spend a lot of money on. I've had some fantastic $5 haircuts. Too bad there aren't any of those places near where I live now.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Probably, but I don't recall a specific instance.
14. Have you ever peed in public? Define public? If you use a public restroom, isn't that "in public"?
15. What song do you want played at your funeral? Gotta be The Rolling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want". I love that in the opening funeral scene of "The Big Chill". And it's something I've mockingly sang at my kids since they were little. I hope it give them a chuckle and brings back good memories.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? I most definitely would have had they been living when I figured it out.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed? I dunno. Should you order something light? Or something heavy?
18. Beatles or Stones? See #15.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? I couldn't pick. Besides, didn't President Obama get all the big names?
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor? Depends on my mood. A margarita sounds good right about now though.
21. Do you have any phobias? I'm afraid of heights.
22. What are your plans for the future? I would like to meet my grandchildren.
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011