Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Do you ever walk around the house naked? Sometimes, if I'm home only only though.
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why? Who's asking? Barbara WaWa?
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating? Doesn't matter. But hair is a plus. Lol?
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf? Probably deaf. I don't think I could stand not seeing all the beauty that is out there. And seeing my kids faces. I would miss music, but I wouldn't want to miss all that.
27. Do you have any special talents? I don't think so.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? If it's after work, I put my coat and backpack in my room.
29. Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy! I don't care for horror movies, too much gore.
30. Are you missing anyone? My parents...and my bff.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old? Here is good.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most? My kids, mostly my son. He rocks!
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? I don't know that I'd want to "date" her, but I think a conversation over dinner or coffee with Katherine Hepburn would be fascinating.
34. What did you dream last night? I don't remember. I usually don't remember.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball. Go Cubbies?
36. Are you named after anyone? I'm named after 2 people, from my mom's side.
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Margaritas are good!
38. Non alcoholic drink? Iced tea with lemon.
39. Have you ever been in love? Yes.
40. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes, but I think I hum more than I sing.
41. Have you ever been arrested? Not yet. Lol!
42. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas, even though last year's was pretty much ruined. I think I enjoy most seeing the looks on my kid's faces at what Santa got them. I give Santa some really good hints.
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery? I don't think so. I'm not a fan of going under the knife for any reason, let alone for vanity.
44. Have you ever caught a fish? Yes I have, once. And I was glad I did cuz it kinda made having my sister over turn the boat when I got in, and then went under the water and came up under the pier.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011