Recent Posts

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Stealing-Sabotage

Sabotage


1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. My wife. 


2. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? 
A throw pillow.

3. Did you meet someone new today?  
No. I never left the house today.

4. What are you craving right now?
Something salty. 

5. What comes to mind when I say “cabbage?”
Corned beef and cabbage.

6. What does your last text say?
K

7. Do you bite into your ice cream, or just lick it? 
Lick.

8. Do you like your hair? 
My hair rocks!

9. Do you like yourself?  
Pass.

10. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes.

11. What are you listening to right now?  
The movie “Fun Size”.

12. Is there anything sparkly in the room where you are? 
I don’t think so.

13. How many countries have you visited? 
Only the USA.

14. Are you sarcastic? 
Who...me? 

15. Have you ever crawled through a window?  
No.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Many of us have a love/hate thing with our hair, but I don't know many who are as enthusiastic as you. You are lucky to have hair that "rocks!" Enjoy your weekend!

songbird's crazy world said...

Love your answers.

Lori said...

I had to crawl through the window all of the time for my mom who would lock herself out of the house. I even had to crawl through the window when we first got married because my husband forgot his keys. Loved your answers! Have a nice Memorial Day weekend!

http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

I'm glad you like your hair!

LA Paylor said...

Lola is one of my nick names! Your hair rocks? what color is it? what do you like about it? LeeAnna at not afraid of color

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©