Recent Posts

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Day 135 of Sheltering In

Sunday. Felt like crap the whole day. Another migraine and still stuffy. Oh, bonus, abdominal pain. Can’t imagine why...everyone is getting along famously. NOT! 

Did my usual Sunday. Didn’t leave the house, watched In the Kitchen With David on QVC. I really miss when they cooked and gave out the recipe. Maybe it’s the changes due to the coronavirus? I dunno. I napped for hours. 

My R shoulder is screaming down to my elbow. Overnight a fascinating new ailment began. I’ve had the R knee pain, which comes and goes as arthritis sometimes does, and sciatica on the R side. Late last night and this morning my R leg was buckling with every step, or every step or two. It was nearly constant. It lessened since late this morning.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

1 comment:

Lin said...

Yikes! You are a mess! I hope you feel better soon. Keep moving as long as you are able.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©