Recent Posts

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Apparently I Suck...

At Running Contests. Yup, you heard it, I SUCK!

My Cabin Fever Margaritaville Carnival Contest has been running since February 16th and it ends tomorrow, February 22nd. So far I have only 5 entrants (mine doesn't count). I was hoping for quite a bit more than that. Ok, I'll say it...A LOT MORE THAN THAT.

Wassup? Here in Illinois we just got a bunch of snow, soon to have more according to the weather dudes. I don't want to look at the snow outside, I want to read about your wonderful vacations. You're not going to disappoint me are you?

Was the contest name to long? It doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue, does it? Do the prizes suck? I thought they were ok prizes considering my limited resources. Does it not sound like fun?

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

It's quality, not quantity! :)

I am Harriet said...

Been there ....

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©