Recent Posts

Sunday, July 19, 2009

dream...

I awoke in the middle of the night, Friday night/Saturday morning, to make my umpteenth trip to the bathroom (damn water pills) and recall a vivid dream I just had.

I was playing some sort of video slot machine or video poker machine.

I won a black Cadillac...
and...

$758,000!

Yeah, $758,000. I remember the amount distinctly. Isn’t that an odd amount? When people win at the slot machines and video poker, isn't it an even amount? I mean, like round numbers, like $760,000 or $750,000?

When I got up to use the bathroom, Anastasia woke up, came out of the bedroom at the same time I was returning. We both reached for the bedroom door at the same time and scared the bejesus out of each other. When she returned to the bedroom (I figured we were both awake anyway) I told her about my dream. Then she told me about her dream.

Anastasia dreamt she found inner peace.

Hmm, which dream is better?

And who wants to go with me to the boats this week?

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of inner peace could be got with 758,000!!

The Redhead Riter said...

I want $758,000 of peace. I'm sure I would be really peaceful.


☼Hope you're having a sunshine ☼ filled Sunday!☼

Daisy said...

lol cool dream! I go with a cruise!

;-)
~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/

JD at I Do Things said...

I'll take the money. I ALWAYS take the money!

Jane Doe said...

Inner peace...$758,000...the Buddhist in me is fighting with the broke single mother...wonder who will win?

Oh, and there's an award for you at my writing blog...

Your Blog is F-ing Fabulous!

Mamí♥Picture said...

☼¨`*•.♥$758,000♥.•*¨`☼
☼¨`*•.♥YES PLEASE!♥.•*¨`☼

Stephanie Barr said...

Actually, the big money slots often build up the money over time as people play them so they are often odd numbers.

No comment on the dream. I almost never have one.

Carolee Hollenback said...

Huh, I could handle that kind of money, odd amount or not.

soulful sepulcher said...

I dreamed I received a check in the mail for $ 10,900 dollars.For once, I could pay bills and sleep.(with inner peace)

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I think I could achieve inner peace with a new car and $758,000...

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©