Recent Posts

Friday, July 24, 2009

TGIF VGNO! - Lola's Birthday Edition!

Photobucket
Time For A Party Game! - From Ann

We all enjoy a little creative writing, right? Let's play "The Title Says It All". Here's what you need to do to play along. With the MckLinky "guest book" as your guide use the title of the previous blog listed in MckLinky in a sentence, or in a short story. #2 uses #1's blog title, #3 uses #2's blog title, etc. Example: "When I need a laugh, or a shoulder to cry on, I know that I can go to Ann Again... and again." (You really can too :-> ) Be sure to add/insert a link to the blog as well. I've started it out this week. There are some incredible blog titles out there. I can't wait to see your creative writing.

Everybody says I'm a Sassy Irish Lassie. Especially on my birthday. So, come celebrate with me and grab a margarita. Party on!



And yes, I look just like that in the morning. How'd she know?

Be sure to check out my birthday post - It's My Birthday/Lucky To Be Alive, if you haven't already.

And now for the real party!



Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

12 comments:

Martha said...

Happy Birthday and VGNO!

Stop by my blog, I'm having a giveaway

the Chacogirl said...

Happy VGNO! Hugs from Paraguay!

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday! Happy VGNO!!

I am Harriet said...

Oh Hi Lola.
I didn't know it was your birthday!

Happy Birthday.
Glad I didn't miss it.

Hope your b-day girls night out isn't too virtual.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! Have a blast and happy VGNO! I am so rocking to the B-52s now...

Anonymous said...

Happy VGNO! Happy Birthday!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birrrrrrthday Dear Lola!!!!! Happy Birthday to you! And Many Morrrrrrrrrrrrre! :)

Be happy this was virtual singing, or your ears would hurt. ;)

Oh, and by the way...Happy Birthday! :)

Happy VGNO! :)

Liz Mays said...

Have a most wonderful birthday!!!!

And have a happy VGNO too!

Lizzie said...

i love the B-52's!! :) thanks for making this party super fun :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Mandala Michelle said...

Oh I wanted to be Kate when I grew up. Love her voice. HAPPY Happy B Day

Carolee Hollenback said...

Happy Beltaed Birthday

And VGNO!

Julie from JulieChats said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday!

Stopping by late from VGNO!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©