Recent Posts

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another Award...And Post #400!

This is my post number 400! What better way to celebrate than an award?
I was given this award by the DanRiverMama @ A Kiss And A Peck. Thank you so much! And given on my birthday yesterday, thank you!

Here’s how it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD!
It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? heaven
4. Your father? heaven
5. Your favorite food? any
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? money
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? fear
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? wealthy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? thin
15. Muffins? banana
16. Wish list item? vacation
17. Where did you grow up? WI
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Sophie
22. Friends? few
23. Your life? chaotic
24. Your mood? anxious
25. Missing someone? no
26. Vehicle? SUV
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Amazon
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? partner
33. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom
34. One person who emails me regularly? Harriet
35. Favorite place to eat? out

I am passing this on to....

...you can't wait to see the names can you?

Diane @ Good Mourning Glory
Kelley @ Kelley's Casa De Chaos
Diane @ Turn Left At The Pigs
Kat @ Sassy Irish Lassie

Congrats ladies!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

14 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

400 posts, wow! I am one post away from 200, so obviously I am right behind you...

I am Harriet said...

Thank goodness....you're wearing clothes....

The Redhead Riter said...

Sending blog ♥

oregonphotography said...

400 posts...I think I have 50. Happy birthday! Now don't celebrate to much because you will have to make No. 401 soon.

Thom
BBQing Tips From Deep In The Heart Of Oregon

Kelley said...

Thanks Lola! And congrats on post #400! Wooot!!

StaceyC4 said...

Hey! Thanks for looking out for me and my phobia. I now, most certainly, have some options when the fear strikes!! I had totally forgotten about the Lamb Chop song!

Oh, and congrats on #400!

Anonymous said...

you had me at List. lol :)

MamaFlo said...

Happy Belated Birthday and Congratulations on 400 posts!!

Diane said...

yay me! thank you so much!

i hope you had a terrific birthday!!

i can really relate to your # 23!! :)

do you dislike socks or did we just catch you on a day without them? personally, i hate them damn things!

Kristen said...

Wow. That must have been hard. Good answers.

Entertainment Today said...

Congrats, Lola, and happy belated birthday! (I feel like such a heel for missing your birthday.)

CiCi said...

Heard about your birthday. Congrats.

Lin said...

Happy 400!! Whoohoooo!!! That is quite the accomplishment. Thanks for NOT tagging me. ;)

Kat said...

Thanks and happy belated birthday!! I am working on mine now :)

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©