Recent Posts

Sunday, May 17, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you to Beth @ Bartering Basics and Living Life on Less for this award. How cool is it to get an award right after a blog makeover. Wayyy cool! Thanks Beth!

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I'm passing this award onto the following blogs:
1. Liz @ Craft From My Heart Blog.
2. Kat @ Sassy Irish Lassie.
3. Julie @ Julie Chats.
4. Stephanie @ Ask Me Anything.
5. NurseExec @ Driven To Distraction.
6. Paula @ Paula's Place.
7. Two Of A Kind Working On A Full House.
8. Sherri @ My Life In The Fishbowl.
9. Kerrilee @ Lazy Bear Blogs.
10. Melissa @ The Ericksons Looney Bin.
Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog and giving me this lovely award!

Dee said...

Thank you so much for thinking about me!

Lisa G said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and giving me award! I'll be following :)

Sandee said...

Congratulations on your newest award.

I love your new look too.

Have a terrific day. :)

Da Old Man said...

Congrats on the award. Really like the remodel that you did.

BTW, for whatever reason, I can't see your EC now.

Kat said...

THANKS!!! That was so sweet of you :)

Stephanie Barr said...

Thanks, Lola.

Melissa said...

Congrats on the award, and thank you for thinking of me when you passed it on. I have been extremely busy but I will post it very soon.

Staci said...

Thank you for the award, Lola!

Paula said...

Thank you so much for this nice award. I will be passing it on soon.

Kerrilee said...

Hi Lola

Thanks for the award, I appreciate it. As you are aware it is hard work to produce a blog that people want to read. If you are like me you are proud of what you achieve and it is nice to be recognised.

Kerrilee

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©