Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The People Vs. Drew Peterson

If you live in Illinois, or anywhere in the United States, I'm sure you've heard about Drew Peterson. But if you don't live in Illinois, chances are you don't get WGN Radio and you haven't heard about WGN Radio Presents The People Vs. Drew Peterson, a radio show being taped "Thursday, May 28 from 6-8pm at the IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law. The event will be open to the public. The event will be taped and broadcast on WGN Radio on Sunday, June 14 and Sunday, June 21, prior to the Chicago Cubs broadcasts - the exact start times will be announced closer to air dates.

If you're in Illinois and interested in attending, click here. If you are selected they will send you an email by May 22. Space is limited and tickets are not guaranteed.

I can't attend, but since I'm a diehard Cubs fan, I'm sure I won't have any problem catching the program when it airs. It should be interesting.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I considered this but honestly I refuse to be part of anything that gives that man a moment of attention. As far as I am concerned he does not exist.. and that I think would be the best punishment of all.. lock him up and forget about him..

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©