Recent Posts

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday stealing - The Monkey's Meme

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today:
My partner.

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Trying to sleep, not succeeding. Terrible back pain.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Enjoying the silence! Our son is at his dad's, daughter was at a friend's and Anastasia was at work.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
O'Henry.

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No.

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Fresh brewed iced tea.

7. What was the last thing you ate?
2 scallions.

8. The last sporting event you watched?
CUBS Baseball-great game! Yeah baby! Go Cubbies!

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Um no. Can't find one near home we are comfortable with, though we may be going today.

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on my mood and where the food is from.

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
Likely still recuperating from having over done it on Friday. Back pain is wicked bad.

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Koala bears.

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
None at this very moment. Surprisingly, but give me a minute.

14. Last song listened to?
That I remember? Mad World. Love that song.

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Yeah- teenagers.

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope.

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
My cat Sophie. She's hooked on Greenies (referred to as Kitty Krack in our house) and always wants what I'm eating. She's weird!

18. What do you usually do during the day?
Blog. Drop. Blog.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Karma is King, however, I really am irritated by my ex-husband.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yes, my son. I hope he's doing ok at his dad's. It's been awhile since he's spent the weekend.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

3 comments:

Lin said...

Good meme! Why do I hate doing these things, but love reading everyone else's??

I am Harriet said...

ooohhh...they still make O Henry bars??? Or are we just acting old?

Marla said...

this is a great meme!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©