Recent Posts

Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Top Commenter Winners!

1st Place - 3 Week Free Ad.
2nd Place - 2 Week Free Ad.
3rd Place - 1 Week Free Ad.
Here are the results:

2 way tie for first place, so both ads will run for 3 weeks.
Lin @ Duck and Wheel With String 3 Week Ad spot.
Harriet @ Harriet And Friends 3 Week Ad spot.
Cardiogirl @ Cardiogirl 2 Week Ad Spot.
Congratulations to the winners!

Just a reminder to everyone that my Top Commenter Contest will be running in July, so now is your chance to stake out your spot at the counter or grab a booth. Comment early and often. (Just like voting in Chicago.)

Feel free to copy this contest and link back to me to give me credit for it!

Lola's Diner©2008-2010

8 comments:

Lin said...

SCORE!!! I can't believe Harriet and I tied!! How can that be??!

I am Harriet said...

That does it!

I am Harriet said...

I'm getting a head start on Lin this month

I am Harriet said...

heeheeeheeeheeee :()

cardiogirl said...

YES! Just got back from a weekend out of town and this is what has welcomed me!

Thanks Lola!

Lin said...

Harriet is cheating!!

Lin said...

You don't really count those as "comments" do you??

Lola said...

@ CG - congrats!

@ Lin - Yes, I count everything. If I had to look at each comment I'd go crazzzzzy.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©