Recent Posts

Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF! VGNO!

Photobucket
Happy VGNO! Congratulations to the Graduates! We'll be at my son's 8th grade graduation tonight, so I thought I'd get an early start.
Time For A Party Game!

From Ann Again...and again: As I look around my house I see a LOT of Barbie's. There's the Barbie in her scuba suit and the Barbie who's a Vet. These Barbie's are outside on the swing-set and in the garden too. But, these dolls don't represent the way I think they should. If I were a Barbie I would be "Sunscreen Barbie". Follow the chart below to see which Barbie you would be.
"Modern Barbie"
Use the chart to find which Barbie you are. Use the letter of your first name.
A - D = Sunscreen Barbie
E - H = Lactose Intolerate Barbie
I - L = Migraine Barbie
M - P = Blogger Barbie
Q - T = Mini Van Barbie
U - Z = Bi-Polar Barbie
Now, which Barbie are you? If you need to tweak this a bit, have fun!

I'm Migraine Barbie. That fits!

School's Out!


Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

15 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Ooooo, SCHOOL'S OUT!!!! WOOHOOO! Getting really tired of heavy homework loads over here. What a relief. And no more 7am wakeup calls for my 4th grader. Yay! Happy VGNO.

Kat said...

I too am Migraine Barbie. better get started on the drinks!!

Happy VGNO!

I am Harriet said...

LOL! Alice Cooper- I can see why you are Migraine Barbie..... :)

Kristen said...

What a perfect song! Happy VGNO! From one Migraine Barbie to another.

Ann Harrison said...

Oh boy! We have a week and a half left of school. Of course the girls started their countdown 2 weeks ago ;->

Happy VGNO!!!!

john said...

boy, we have the same name yet again, how could that happen?...lol

no more teachers dirty looks is all I gotta say.

congrats to your son.

Golfersmom said...

I am Migraine Barbie also. We have been out of school a week here and enjoying it a lot. Hope you have a great VGNO.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for VGNO! Hope you have a great weekend!

Mandala Michelle said...

My son's 2nd grade class can sing this song! Great post.

Lagean Ellis said...

WooHoo! Now we're rockin'!

Happy VGNO!

Rosee Rouge said...

I look like Alice Cooper in the morning.

Happy VGNO (pronounced Vagino) from You Had Me At Merlot Barbie

MediMonsters said...

Such a scary little man. ;)

Happy VGNO.

Anonymous said...

That's such a classic summer song! Happy VGNO!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Boy, that brings back some memories! Happy VGNO!

Upstatemamma said...

Happy VGNO - from Lactose Intolerant Barbie. :) School's out for summer!!! Very exciting for all those school kids - mine starts school in the fall. I am both excited for him and sad for me. I guess that's how everyone feels.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©