Recent Posts

Friday, May 1, 2009

Top Commenter Winners Announced!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
I am pleased to announce the winners of my April Top Commenter Contest.

Drumroll please...


1st Place Harriet @ I Am Harriet winner of 750 Entrecard Credits.
2nd Place Auntie E @ At Home With Auntie E winner of 500 Entrecard Credits.
3rd Place John @ Gay Dads In Munchkin Land winner of 250 Entrecard Credits.

Congratulations to the winners! The Entrecard Credits have been transferred before this post.

Thank you to everyone who participated! You can join in the fun in May where I will again be rewarding my Top Commenters.

Let the Comments begin!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

YEAH!!!!!
I can almost afford to buy a widget spot here now with my winnings!
And..the post fixed your video covering the drop spot issue.
Go Lola!

Auntie E said...

Wow, 500 EC just for talking with you!! I love your Blog. can't say enough good things. Thankyou for the gift.

A Mom's Choice said...

Congrats to the winners. I need to ad EC to my new blog, but haven't LOL
Love your blog BTW

Lola said...

@ Harriet - You're too funny. My ad price is only 768 right now.

@ Auntie E - Just trying to show the love back and trying to promote commenting. Thank you!

@ A Mom's Choice - Thank you!

Lin said...

Darn! Did I place in the top 10 at least?? Maybe not...I was super swamped at work this week and ran out of steam by the time I got home. Sigh. Next month maybe.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©