Recent Posts

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My First Conversation - 10 Months - 10 Lives Challenge

Some of you may recall my post from Sunday, November 16, 2008,
10 Months - 10 Lives Challenge


Anastasia and I live in a small community. We are out and proud. When I say that, I don’t mean that we flaunt our “gayness”. What I mean is that we don’t mix pronouns, we don’t hide who we are. Other than referring to each other in introductions as “my partner”, we truly live our lives like any other committed couple.

In Our Eyes.
In Our Hearts.
In Our Minds.

Remember when you first met your spouse?


Remember that moment when you decided that your spouse was “THE ONE”?

Remember in “When Harry Met Sally”, on New Year’s Eve when Billy Crystal’s character, Harry Burns decides that he has to get to Tyler’s party to talk to Sally Albright before midnight? He tries to hail a cab, but it’s New Year’s Eve, there are no cabs. So he runs all the way to the hotel, racing through the streets of Manhattan to get to the party. He does this long speech that ends with:
“I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”


My Second Conversation will run in December.


No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©