Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blagojevich Tapes Released

Blagojevich Impeachment Trial: Audio Tapes, Transcripts from the Chicago Tribune. This article provides links to both the audio recordings of the tapes and transcripts.

Are there more tapes? I read the transcripts, for the 4 tapes released today and it isn't clear to me what these particular tapes have to do with what he is accused of. I look forward to seeing/hearing more tapes. I'm not saying the Senate doesn't have the goods to impeach him, but why are they putting out stuff that really doesn't prove anything?

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Wow...wonder if he still believes that he really is being picked on. Give me a break.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©