Recent Posts

Monday, March 23, 2009

Friends Award


I just wanted to give a shout out to John @ Gay Dads In Munchkin Land. Thank you so much! You really made my day.

The award is described as thus:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I am passing this award on to the following 8 blogs I enjoy every day.

1. Jo @ Life’s Perfect Pictures
2. Harriet @ I Am Harriet
3. Lin @ Duck And Wheel With String
4. Kirsten @ The Soccer Mom Files
5. Margo at Life In The Short Lane
6. Lynne @ Life After Work
7. Melissa @ Why Be Normal?
8. Jodi @ Jodi's Journey

Stop by these great blogs and check them out.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

6 comments:

Lin said...

Hey, thanks!! And I'm in good company there too--look at that list!!!

Jo said...

Thanks! I like stopping by your place daily too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards and so many of those bloggers are people that I visit and love too!

Margo said...

Congratulations to you too, Lola! Thank you very much for giving my blog this award. I enjoy your blog everyday too! Hope everything is going well with you this week. You've been in my thoughts!

john said...

you deserve it, i love your blog.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you very much Lola for passing this awesome award onto me, you ROCK!

God bless.

Jodi

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©