Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Giving Tree


Have you heard about a blog called The Giving Tree? I've nominated it for Best Charity Blog at Blog Net Awards.

Michelle, the blog's author was inspired by her favorite childhood book, Shel Silverstein’s The Giving Tree. She has made a very ambitious goal to give in some way every day in 2009 for the simple joy of giving joy, and she is sharing her experience with her readers not for credit or accolades, but instead to highlight the simple blessings that are reaped along the way. She gives to reputable charities and through simple acts of kindness to those in her path. Please check out her blog, I know it will inspire you to look differently at the small charitable opportunities you might be missing everyday.

After you've checked out Michelle's blog, The Giving Tree, I hope you'll stop by Blog Net Awards and vote for her blog and comment. Voting is easy. Click How to Vote On Blog Net Awards for instructions on how to vote.

Voting is still open for March. Please click
Blog Net Awards to vote for The Giving Tree.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Lola!

Still singing my praises, I see! :)

Thank you - I think you are my biggest fan! I can't express how much it means to me, and keeps me going to know that people like you support me! :) You're so wonderful!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©