Recent Posts

Monday, April 20, 2009

I Am Sophie's Dealer


This is Sophie. I have become her dealer. Yup. She's completely hooked and it's all my fault. I signed up for a sample of Feline Greenies Dental Treats.

Sophie is a very finicky cat, so I was thankful the sample was free. I have tried giving her several different kinds of cat treats and she just sniffs, turns her nose up and walks away. Not Greenies. The sample was the Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor. Boy did they have her number! Sophie loves chicken and begs like a dog when we serve chicken for dinner. Sometimes I think she's not even a cat, because she dislikes anything fish flavored.

These Greenies are like kitty krack.

Sophie won't leave me alone today. She is constantly underfoot (which is usually normal when my daughter is gone) but she is also constantly nudging me with her head and trying to climb up next to me. She's even striking submissive poses for the camera:



She has no shame!

PS - This is not a paid post, but I would be happy to accept more free samples.

She's sitting at my feet now, staring at me, pleading. She is mad jonesing for Greenies.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

7 comments:

JD at I Do Things said...

My mom gives her cats these!

Same reaction.

Sophie, keep it together, girl.

Patricia Rockwell said...

Maybe Sophie can get a job as the Greenies' spokescat. That way they would stock her with free samples for her life time.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

LOL! Yes, mine will do anything for those darn Greenies!

I am Harriet said...

Keep Sophie away from bars in Peoria.....

Lin said...

No greenies, but I have boatload of extra milk rings that I found under the china cabinet the other day!! :)

Stephanie Barr said...

Just say no, Sophie!

Anne said...

Aha, a cat sharing the love because she wants something. I am not terribly surprised. By the way, Sophie is gorgeous.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©