Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Please Vote

Remember back when Lin @ Duck And Wheel With String had that crazy First Official Dork Off Contest and I sent all my loyal visitors to vote for me? Wasn't that fun stuffing the ballot box (I mean voting for me)? Well, this is similar, except that I'm sending you to stuff the ballot box (I mean vote) for Suzy from HOLLYWOOD: Where Hot Comes To Die at Blogger's Choice Awards - Best Humor Blog and leave a comment telling her Lola's Diner sent you. You can also click on the image to go to the site and vote.
If you're not familiar with Suzy, she's a standup comedian and the woman who got the last chocolate babka on Seinfeld, The Dinner Party Episode (1994). She's also the person that Larry David called a very bad name on Curb Your Enthusiasm. So please go vote for her and leave a comment telling her Lola's Diner sent you. Don't forget to leave a comment here, because it counts for I Am Harriet's September Comment Challenge.
You know what they say in Chicago...vote early and vote often! Thank you!
Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

4 comments:

john said...

ok, i did my job, but i cant seem to find her blog.....what page is she on...lol.

Suzy said...

Lola, thanks for the shout out. You're too kind.

Lin said...

AHA! So you admit it!! I knew it!!!
:)

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Ok, here's another comment toward 500. Good luck!

I will also check out Suzy on your recommendation.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©