Recent Posts

Monday, October 26, 2009

Liz shamelessly shilling MJ's movie

Who is paying Liz Taylor to promote MJ's movie? Who gave her a netbook while she's all juiced up on drugs from her heart surgery? Someone take away the laptop!
From A to Z you get Michael's input on every level. Michael's genius at work with the dancers. Mr. Ortega catches Michael in his every mood. from web
  1. Kenny Ortega did a masterful job of directing the process that goes into making a complete show before hitting the stage.
  2. We cannot let his life be in vain / and always done with love. Remember that. Remember him and thank God for him and his genius.
  3. From "Black And White", "Man In The Mirror". The inspiration behind "We Are The World". We must take his words of responsibility seriously.
  4. I won't use words like preaching because that is off-putting, but listen. Listen to his messages.
  5. If you listen to his lyrics they are those of a modern day prophet and it beseeches us to listen to him and what he sang.
  6. I meant to repeat myself. I love you. I remember Michael loved you. He was totally up to now and the message of today in all his songs.
  7. I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again.
  8. I loved genius in my lifetime. God was so good to me. I will love Michael forever and so will you, if you don't already.
  9. You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"
  10. To say he was a genius seems so little. I wish my vocabulary encompassed what I feel.
  11. God blessed him and squandered nothing, but loved it all. Michael knew how to put together every tone, every nuance to make magic.
  12. And we have this piece of film to remind us forever and ever that once there was such a man. God kissed him.
  13. I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again.
  14. To say the man is a genius is an understatement. He cradles each note, coaxes the music to depths beyond reality.
  15. It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity.
  16. I was honored with the great privilege of seeing "This Is It" last week. I was sworn to secrecy, but now I can let you know about it.
Who's freakin' idea was it to modify Tweetdeck so that every tweet flashes in the upper right corner of your desktop, even though you x'd out of Tweetdeck. Liz is driving me crazy! Stop! Take away her netbook, please!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

7 comments:

Lin said...

Whoa! I think all those drugs are talking big time! She's as goofy as he was/is? Did they ever bury that guy???

A.Marie said...

I think that there is something really wrong with "Dame" Elizabeth! Does she seriously come up with this stuff on her own? I think Lin is right...it's the drugs talking. I'm thinking that as she is typing, she is seeing psychedelic colors and shooting stars!!!

Quick...hide her netbook before she tweets again! :)

StaceyC4 said...

I am SOOOOOOO....with you on this one! I mean, like it's not enough that there is STILL Michael Jackson coverage on the news but to now have to deal with the likes of Elizabeth Taylor gushing over a "movie" is just too much. I mean, really? A movie? I heard they used stand-ins for some of it to actually MAKE the movie!

Helene said...

As soon as I saw the headline that she said the film is fantastic I knew something was up. Thanks for this post informing me of the current craziness.

Staci said...

The Tweetdeck thing makes me nuts, too, especially when Kirstie Alley is on a roll. Why did I follow her again? You exit out, but it goes in your system tray and beeps all day long unless you exit from the system tray.

I'm still trying to picture ET tweeting. I would think she was the kind who would hire someone to tweet for her while she dictates the tweet and then gets angry that they can't change the 140 character rule for her.

Auntie E said...

Guess I behind I don't have Tweetdeck. Liz was very close to MJ so my guess is she dealing with the lost in her way.

ModernMommy said...

Wow. Can you say overkill?

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©