Recent Posts

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Starrlight from the blog Here Comes the Storm...In the Form of a Girl. She explains that she "Had this sent to me last night and now I have to share. Ah the Vedder." We really have no idea who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight Meme

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Ice cube.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? There isn't a photo on my profile.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I can, but I choose not to. I don't need to get addicted to another time sucker.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? Our son. He was goofing it up while I was trying to take his Homecoming photo.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? Went to bed after Craig Ferguson. Normally I'm up later, but I got up early on Friday and was tired.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? Well if money was no object, how about Hawaii? Because it's gorgeous there!
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes. When we first moved to the burbs we got to the fireworks show late and had to sit in the car. I opened the sunroof and kissed my partner as the fireworks started. I'm such a romantic! Lol!
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? All of them.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? Hell to the no!
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Sure.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? Sniveling is highly underrated.
12. Who took your profile picture? Hello? I don't have a picture on my profile. It's my widget that Harriet made for me.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Our son. Homecoming photo.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? No. I got to spend more time with Anastasia yesterday. So yesterday was better. And I had to get up even earlier today than yesterday to take our daughter for blood work.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Sure.
16. Are you upset about anything now? Always upset about finances.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Anything worth having, is worth it.
18. Are you a bad influence? I can be, but it's been awhile. Lol!
19. Night out or night in? Always night in, unless you know a babysitter.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? My meds and seeing my family.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Anastasia. A few weeks ago when she was having that funky virus.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? My cellphone sucks and it doesn't seem to save messages.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Frustrated. I'm tired of worried about finances and not getting the child support that is due me and watching my ex live it up.
24. Do you hate anyone? I try not to. I'm hoping Karma takes care of them soon. Very soon!
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Lots of crap. What do I care what games other people played or quizzes they took? I don't. Why can't you filter out that crap? All I want to see is people's typed messages, not those dumb game and quiz posts.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes. I only take what my doc prescribes. :D
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? What dream world do you live in?
28. What song is stuck in your head? Poker Face. Thanks SNL. Not!
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Family.
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? Hell to the no! I'm 48, my kids are too young to be having babies.
31. Tell us your Saturday night. Dropped our son off for the Homecoming dance. Made Chicken Enchiladas for a very late dinner. Watching SNL.
32. Do you think too much or too little? Way to much.
33. Do you smile a lot? Not enough.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Oh that late dinner of enchiladas sounds terrific.

[your link at the Sunday Meme hub is your email...]

My Stealing is done. I'd love to have you stop by if time allows it.

Here is the permalink to my answers today.

Auntie E said...

I find these question interesting....although I would not play, too much work for my brain,lol.... After last night TV line up, I can just throw my TV out! What a waste of my time.

Auntie E said...

I finally logging in so here's my face:-) Now I feel official,LOL

StaceyC4 said...

I never get tired of these things! This one was definitely different. And now I'm stealing it...LOL!! Have a great Sunday!!

Lin said...

Hmmm, those are interesting questions, Lola. I'm with you on a lot of those. Glad your son went to Homecoming. I hope he had fun. We had homecoming too.

Lidian said...

That is a great meme! I am a bit late for this Sunday but I will check in a little earlier next week and maybe play along :)

Best You Can Bee said...

Wow. Great meme! will come back for more!

Also, will try to comment more to try and win some EC credits from your contests :P

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©