Recent Posts

Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts


Apparently Irish has gotten over her fear of jumping on stuff since her surgery. This morning I was finishing up my taxes on the desktop in my bedroom, walked past the bathroom to go downstairs to get something and out of the corner of my eye I see Irish sitting all pretty on the bathroom counter catching some rays from the bathroom window. I'll have to try to catch her again and get a photo to put on Red Cat Society.

No Spring Break here yet. It's next week. The kids are already asking what we're doing. Like I'm their entertainment committee or something. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can go to the driving range at least once. Little do they know I have a devious plan to get them to clean their rooms. Muhuwahahahahaha!

Anyone have any plans for Easter? Kids are going to be gone. I may be on my own. Not sure yet.

Lola's diner
©2008-2010

2 comments:

Buggys said...

Not a single one beyond Easter day with the family and lots of good food.

Lin said...

I am relaxing. I'm not driving anyone anywhere and I'm just gonna hang out in the yard. Especially if it is warm.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©