Recent Posts

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ask Me A Question - The Answers, Part 2

cardiogirl said...

How did you get Blogger to create a pop up comment box? I love that! I'm on WordPress and am happy with that, but I hate leaving comments at Blogger because it takes you away from the blog.

I'd like to leave your instructions at other Blogger sites so *I* can be happy while leaving comments.

Yes, it's all about me.


Of course it's all about you! To create the pop up comment box in Blogger:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to Comments.
3. The third option is "Comment Form Placement". Select "Pop-up Window".
4. Be sure to scroll down and click on "Save Settings".

Very simple!

Please click HERE to submit your questions in the comment section.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

3 comments:

Lin said...

I never realized CG was bothered by the comment process on the blogs. I will immediately go and change the settings to accommodate!

(well, maybe not, but I thought it might make a sweet ending to her question) ;)

cardiogirl said...

Lin, I absolutely hate it and now I am going to your pad to find out if you've changed that for me.

Here I go. I'm heading over there. Right. Now!

cardiogirl said...

She didn't change it Lola. I just went over there and it's the same.

Please, Lin, just for one day make it a pop up. People will love you for it.

Just wait and see. Do it and don't tell anyone and watch the accolades roll in.

(Waves) Hi Lola!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©