Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review - CSN Online Stores

Last month I placed an order from CSN Stores.com for a new vacuum cleaner. I ordered the Pair of Blazing Needles Micro Suede Throw Pillows and August Lotz 18" Solid Chenille Futon Pillow - Solid Chenille Pillow - X -Toffee.
I love these pillows! They are super soft and very well made. They also have a stylish zipper pull. I bought these for my bedroom to go with my tan tweed duvet cover and they with it perfectly. Shipping was very prompt and the package arrived in perfect condition.
This Chenille pillow is super soft and also goes well with the pair of Micro Suede Pillows I also purchased. And it goes well with my duvet cover as well. These also come in Indigo and Red. Shipping was very prompt and the package arrived in perfect condition.

CSN Stores.com is now running a special, on selected products you receive a free gift with purchase. Some items have free upgraded shipping. They also have 10% off all Knex products and up to 50% off on Tailgate Toss.

For those of you unfamiliar with CSN Stores.com, they have over 200 online stores to choose from. Go check them out!

Lola's Diner Disclaimer: I was given a gift certificate to use toward the purchase of any product. I used the gift certificate to put towards the purchase of the Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©