Recent Posts

Monday, March 14, 2011

The ABC's of me...

Shamelessly stolen from Look It's Megryansmom, who stole it from Lori.

Age: 49.

Bed size: King.

Chores I dislike: Mostly the chore of telling the kids to do their chores.

Dogs: No dogs...cats. Irish and Maddux.

Essential start to your day: Coffee...coffee..and still more coffee.

Favorite color: Purple.

Gold or silver: Both.

Height: 5'6"

Instruments you play: ...If you mean musical instruments, none.

Job title: Looking for one...one that pays!

Kids: 2...and that's plenty. I seem to have a very low tolerance lately for young, very ill-behaved ones. I have literally cut dates short and declined future dates because of unruly kids. (And yes, the chicks have had their young kids on first dates, something I would have never done myself.)

Live: IL.

Mom's name: Mary.

Nickname: I actually don't think I can say. Lol!

Overnight hospital stay: Hysterectomy 2007, multiple hospital stays in 2007 prior to that because of the same issue, multiple hospital stays in 1995 for what was finally diagnosed as colitis, once for dehydration before my son was born, the birth of my son, then the birth of my daughter.

Pet peeves: See "kids" above. Lately that's a big one. And don't get me wrong, I love kids, but I just can't understand how some people let their children rule the house.

Quote from a movie: "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca (1942)

Righty or lefty: Lefty.

Siblings: One sister.

Time you wake up: Too many times! Stupid insomnia!

Underwear: Yes.

Vegetables you don't like: I don't think there is one I don't like.

What makes you run late: Ehe! Wanting to read one last job alert before I leave to pick up someone.

Xrays you had: Teeth, arm, leg, hand, ankle, shoulder, back neck, sinuses.

Yummy food you make: According to my kids...everything.

Zoo animal favorites: Penguins.

Your turn! Leave a link to your post in the comments.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2011

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along!

Cardiogirl said...

Alright, I couldn't get past the fact that some chicks BRING THEIR KIDS on a date. What. The. Hell?

Cardiogirl

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©