Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We're all a little colorific meme

We're All a Little Colorific I've been on the prowl for memes and have discovered that many that I used to participate in have not kept up while I was away. So from time to time I will try out something new. Feel free to copy and respond with your answers. I got this from Squidoo.

Angry Red

1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Pretty much all the time, I'm sure you can guess who.

2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
Probably me. I want so badly to be able to have company at the drop of a hat, but my kids seem to think it's really cool to let everything go until I blow my top because I can't stand it anymore.

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Yes, it's very hard to get my daughter up for school in the morning and I get hoarse from yelling, so every now and then I will throw a small paperback book or something else about as light. I toss it at her feet, trying to wake her. Does it work? Not so much. But at least it doesn't make me hoarse.

4. Is anyone mad at you?
I'm guessing a certain ex's (as in ex and ex-bff) gf. I don't get it, but not much I can do about it when communication has been silenced. I'm certain I haven't done anything. I think it can just be chalked up to the ex-factor.
5. Are you usually mad?
I try not to be. Even when bad things happen, I have taken to trying to find the positive side in it all. I think if I were mad all the time I'd spontaneously com-bust.

6. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
Doesn't staring just make you look crazy? Yeah, no. I'm not a starer. Besides, kids could care less if you stare at them when you are peeved because no chores got done.

Exciting Orange

1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
Nope. And I can't tell you how many surprise parties I've thrown for people.

2. What event is coming up that you're most excited about?
No longer excited about Thanksgiving, other than I think it will be a great opportunity to get some things done on my own around the house. I can't really get psyched for Christmas because it's going to be a sparse one and I doubt there will be any assistance this year.

3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
4. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
Self sufficient and able to pay all of my bills on time and have money to do fun things.
Yellow Belly Self

1. Name: Lola

2. Birthday: July

3. What's your main goal in life?
To make a difference in my children's lives.

4. Do you want to have children?
Been there...done that...done!

5. When do you want to die?
Too morbid.
Opinionated Green

1. Are you against gay marriage?
NO. Hello! Read some of my older posts!

2. Lower the drinking age?
I don't think that raising it or lowering it has much of an effect on the issue of drinking and driving.

3. Capital Punishment?
Yes.

4. Abortion?
It's a personal choice and it should be allowed to stay that way.

Lovely Blue

1. Do you love someone?
Hmm.

2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.

3. Do you believe in love?
Yes.

Purple Query

Q: How many glasses of water did you have today?
A: Probably about three.

Q: What color are your socks?
A: Today they were brown stripe.

Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Check email.

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: That's mine? I think $4.00. I am holding money for one of my kids and to pay back a friend. $4 bucks is what is actually mine.

Q: Are you for or against Hillary?
A: For.

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: Nightstand and a lamp on it.

Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed?
A: A pair of black jeans from my daughter that don't fit her anymore. They make my butt look amazing. (Or so the chicks tell me. Lol!)

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most?
A: Google. I am always googling things.

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: Nope.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: My back, shoulders, and neck. I'm a dumb ass and picked up a HUGE antique wardrobe for my son on Sunday. We had to move it from a 2nd floor apartment. Dumb ass me got under it (it was freakin' heavy!) and at one point had to hold it up on my head while I maneuvered. Dumb ASS!

Q: Do you own a picture phone?
A: What's a picture phone? A phone that takes picture? I have a Blackberry Torch, does that count?

Last but not Least, Pink

1. Person you saw: My gf.
2. Person you sent a text message to: My sister.

3. Movie watched in cinema: Bridesmaids. (Freakin' hilarious!)

4. Song you listened to: I listen to a lot. Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

5. Person you talked on the phone with: Probably a client.

6. What are you doing right now?
Duh! Answering this meme!

7. What are you doing tonight?
Watching last night's and tonight's Dancing With The Stars. (Why do I always think to vote when I am watching the episode you vote on from my DVR? Duh!)

8. What are you going to eat?
My gf brought me El Burrito Loco Steak Fajitas and chips and salsa...and...my favorite spicy carrots and jalapenos.

Join in! Leave a link to your responses to this meme.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2011

2 comments:

Lin said...

Criminy, that's a long meme!!

Somehow, I didn't envision you watching DWTS. Do you really vote??

Lola said...

Actually I have never voted. Every time I go to reach for my AT&T phone I remember that I'm watching DWTS from my DVR. I was really interested in watching how the gays did and how Chaz was treated. I thought it was amazing how respectful everyone was towards Chaz. I don't think I ever heard a wrong pronoun used. Carson is CRAZY, but so fun to watch. I was really rooting for David Arquette. I thought he improved so much and was so fun to watch. My money is on JR Martinez for the win though. I used to watch the soap he was on. He is a fabulous dancer.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©