Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A doctor's office redesign...

I have spent a lot of time in doctor' offices over the past 5 years.  My biggest complaint is the furniture...and the television.  If I could redesign a doctor's office I would put comfy furniture...lazyboy recliners come to mind (ooh!  Those would be awesome in emergency room exam rooms...then I could catch a nap while my children nap as we wait an eternity for the hospital transfer.)

So a few lazyboy recliner sofas instead of hard, uncomfortable chairs with no back support.

More than one television.  Not everyone wants to watch CNN or Veggie Tales in the doctor's office.

Lose the Monet!  I love Monet, but seeing them in doctor's offices all the time has lessened the love.  Now seeing Monet makes me remember doctor visits.  How about some Norman Rockwell...or better yet, art by local artists?  That would be awesome!


 

Lola's Diner ©2008-2012

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©