Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

For sale signs

Drummer Boy /Metallica Head’s run down inhabitable house is for sale. Whoever buys it will need to demolish it and build new. Yes, it’s that bad. Hoping that Camelot Homes snaps it up and builds new. They’ve done 2 houses on a empty land corner. One of them is complete, the other nearing completion. All brick homes. They recently demolished a condemned house 2 blocks down and have begun building a new house. So it’s not far fetched that Camelot Homes would buy Drummer Boy /Metallica Head’s place.

The frat boys who have been re-habbing the House next door (the old man’s house) finished last week. I could tell because they painted the front door red and spent a couple hours taking photos of the property. A For Sale sign went up the next day. We will miss the frat boys. They were pretty quiet for frat boys, still had parties, but never loud. They were always polite.

It will be a long time before we have a new neighbor across the street, but next door should be fairly quick. I hope they are friendly and not haters. Maybe I should put out the Pride Flag. Maybe weed out the haters and attract LGBT people or supporters. Just thought of that now. I’ll have to talk with my wife. LGBT or not, we’d love to have REAL neighbors. The kind I had growing up that actually talked to their neighbors, socialized, helped each other out. Do those kind of neighbors even exist anymore?

Lola’s Diner c2008-2018

1 comment:

Lin said...

We are getting new neighbors as well. The creepy neighbors are moving after 28 years...they moved in two months after we did. I made my peace...said a nice goodbye and good luck to her...but I am glad to be rid. I can go outside without feeling like I am being watched.

I don't want to be friendly with anyone anymore. We did that and it backfired. I wave, smile and say a quick hello...and go about my business. I think that is best these days. People are so weird and quick to encroach on others.

I wish you good luck with all of your new neighbors.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©