Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Why? Why? Why? Why does everything have to be so difficult?

I am booked solid with medical and other appointments this month and I am drowning in paperwork again. I’m supposed to give a deposition this month but have not heard a thing about it.

I had a class today at the hospital in the morning and then my back doctor in the afternoon. The next class got moved up to Tuesday, not happy. I have a staffing for my daughter that day and because of the times I will be going back and forth. I did get accomplished what I needed to at the back doctor, so I’m very happy about that. 

I called to find out why central scheduling hasn’t called to schedule my brain MRI. I was told it was in their “Future Calls Bin” because the order is written for 12/10/18, or later. I have my follow-up appointment with the center 11/28/18. How is that doctor going to check my scans if I haven’t had the MRI’s yet? I am FREAKING OUT! The doctor appointment is my 3 month check up after treatment. It’s IMPORTANT! I also have an appointment to see my neurologist next week and was hoping to have the scan done so I could bring the disc to my appointment. I had everything set in motion perfectly except for the MRI, how could the center possibly muck things up like this? 

Lola’s Diner cc 2008-2018


No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©