Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Transportation Update

I got my car back today. It needs to go back next week.

When my mechanic started explaining what he did, I said oh cool, so you pulled out the 3rd row seats, pulled up the carpet, yada yada yada. He did a double take. (Yes, I research the shirt out of everything. Google is my bff.) He said “...yeah, where did you find out about that?” Piloteer.org. It’s a forum for Pilot owners. I also belong to OdyClub.com for Odyssey owners. That’s  where I found out how common transmission issues are. Anyway, we chatted about the repair, he’s ordering 2 parts and will finish next week. We also talked about the Odyssey. He’s going to see what he can do to get that running. That would be awesome. I’m tired of making payments and seeing it sit in my driveway. I think I had maybe 2 months from when I bought it that we got to drive it. 

The bill was much less than I was expecting considering it was real labor intensive. That was a nice surprise!

Our mechanic is awesome! 

Lola’s Diner cc 2008-2019


No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©