Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Birthday

The ride to lunch at the The Launching Pad  was about 25 minutes. Not bad. It was actually a pleasant ride. My spouse and I took turns torturing the kids belting out 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s songs.


Dang! My hair flattened out. It’s definitely a Faux Hawk and I love it! Wolf did an amazing job. It was like we had a psychic connection because very few words were exchanged and it’s perfect. Lol!


You’d think they coordinated their outfits. Lol! The food was ok. I think it’s more of a tourist thing for young families. The people there were so friendly. It was like going back in time. There was a very spry senior who greeted everyone, made sure we had what we needed, then he bussed the tables after we had finished. Tully, the owner, even came by to check on us, on everyone. He and his partner, Holly, remodeled the place and opened a couple of months ago. It’s on Route 66 across the street from the smallest Buick dealership I’ve ever seen.


Look at me rockin those skinny jeans and that oversized shirt. Next time I need to tuck it in, or what’s the new thing now? The French Tuck click to see how it’s done on the Queer Eye show on Netflix. Love that show!


Afterwards we drove home, ran an errand, and went for ice cream at Raffy’s. They’ve been in town since 2015. I’ve been there 3 times. First as a lookey lew. Then last time and this time for their Black Cherry Ice Cream. It’s no Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia, no chocolate chunks, but it’s chock full of black cherries, and more flavorful.

Then 2 more errands and home. Bubbles and kite flying will have to wait until Friday, when my daughter will be here again.

So that was my birthday. It was a good one!

Back to binge watching Veronica Mars. I love Kristen Bell. Not in a creepy way. She seems to play a lot of characters that are cheerful and quirky. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2019

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©