Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Happy Birthday to me


Nice face. The more I look at the photo now, the more I see how much I resemble my Dad. Maybe it’s the hair. Lol! 

So it’s just me and the immediate family. 

Hoping for good weather. I think we’ll save the childish festivities until we return home from our little road trip. Not really even a road trip...it’s only a 30 minute drive. 

I ramble too much. I have too many unrealistic expectations. And that’s really sad because I really don’t have many expectations. Now I’m just hoping to get through the day without an awful tension headache. How silly of me. I’ll have a monster one. There is not a snowball’s chance in hell that everyone will be on their best behavior. 

Wish me luck! And wish me a margarita or JD on the rocks. I’m sure it will be the later after we get home. I’m gonna need it.

Lola’s Diner cc. 2008-2019


No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©