Recent Posts

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Sunday Stealing-Thought Provoking Questions

Thought Provoking Questions


Hi! I'm your Funny the World". . Welcome toBud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!

by 
If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would you give? Be kind.

What is the most desirable trait another person can possess? Honesty.

What are you most grateful for? My parents. They were older than all of my childhood friend’s parents and they instilled in me their values and work ethic. I in turn have instilled them in my children.

Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong? It is wrong, but in certain circumstances it could be the only way for them to thrive and survive. I’ve gone through some pretty tough times over the years. My parents also did. They never resorted to stealing, nor have I. They taught me to be creative with what I do have and that one should never be ashamed to accept help.

What do you want most? To make it to the end of the month, have money left over, and not have a disconnect notice hanging over my head.

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Neither. My parents taught me well.

What has life taught you recently? Dealing with my children and their mental illnesses never gets easier, but by getting creative, putting a twist on situations can sometimes make it more tolerable. It’s all in the way you approach the behavior. It’s taken 12 years to realize this and adjust my behaviors and expectations and trying to teach it to my spouse.

What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world? World ☮️  Or maybe to help that path along to never have invented automatic and semi automatic guns, and weapons of mass destruction. 

Where do you find inspiration? A beautiful horizons.

Can you describe your life in a six word sentence? Need to start smooth sailing.

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Consequences. We are afraid of the consequences if we make a mistake. 

What impact do you want to leave on the world? I have no aspirations to make any particular impact.

What is the most defining moment of your life thus far? 11/23/05 The start of freedom.

In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing? Too much. My kid’s illnesses and my pain quite often monopolizes my attention.

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Sometimes we have to do things we don’t like to try to do some of the things you do like. We all aren’t wealthy with infinite funds and a lot of spare time.

What lifts your spirits when life gets you down? Seeing my spouse smile. 

Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do? Yes. I regret not divorcing earlier to leap over that period of time that triggered the kid’s illnesses. Divorce, take the kids, skip town and not leave a forwarding address.

Has your greatest fear ever come true? Yes.

Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone? Do we?

What is your most beloved childhood memory?There are so many. I guess it would be the year my Dad was in the hospital around the holidays, actually a lot that year. Money was tight. One night our doorbell rang after 7pm. That usually meant a neighbor wanted to borrow a tool or Girl Scouts selling cookies. (We actually answered our door after 7pm. We don’t do that unless we know who it is.) It was Santa. He delivered 3 huge boxes on our porch. The boxes were full of meats, poultry, pasta, baking supplies, cereals, coloring books, candy canes, scarfs, mittens, hats. Our neighbors had all contributed funds to purchase everything and one of them dressed up as Santa. To this day I don’t know who that was.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2019 
are you most grateful for?
Is  

    



If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would you give?
What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
What are you most grateful for?
Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
What do you want most?
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
What has life taught you recently?
What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
Where do you find inspiration?
Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
What impact do you want to leave on the world?
What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?
In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing?
If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?
What is your most beloved childhood memory?

2 comments:

CountryDew said...

Your comment thing is waaaay down at the bottom! Wow. I loved your story about Santa to the rescue when you were a child. Very heartwarming.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

All of your thoughtful answers were great to read. Very enjoyable and remind me of what my mother instilled in her children, too.

Your last answer was very heart warming. What a fantastic group of neighbors you have had. Have a good week. Wishing you lots of happy moments and beautiful horizons.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©