Recent Posts

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Days 258-262 of Sheltering In

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Geez! It’s all a blur. Family not getting along. Let’s just leave it at that.

Saturday was my wife’s birthday. Her gift didn’t show up until Monday even though I paid extra for expedited delivery. It’s not worth my time to try to get that refunded because the place I ordered from is across the pond. I wouldn’t even know what time to contact them. The trip to my father-in-law’s to celebrate her birthday was canceled because his wife had to go to the hospital via ambulance. She tested negative for COVID-19 and was told it’s probably pneumonia. She returned to work on Sunday. She is a hairdresser. We celebrated at home. I got 2 bundtlettes from Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Sunday I spent over 3 hours cutting my daughter’s hair with my Flowbee. (Did you hear? George Clooney cuts his own hair with a Flowbee He was interviewed on some show and he mentioned it, then did a demo!) It’s never taken that long to cut my son’s, or my own hair. My daughter’s hair was shoulder length and super thick. I had to use my hair cutting scissors and cut off about 4 inches. Now she has collar length hair, layered. Looks cute. She was happy. That was the end of haircuts for Sunday. Mine and Josh’s will need to wait and I’ll do our another day.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©