Recent Posts

Friday, April 2, 2021

Day 371-377 of Sheltering In

Saturday to Friday. We did not make a surprise visit at my father-in-law’s for his nasty wife’s birthday party. We weren’t invited as we have been in the past. My father-in-law wanted us there because he basically wanted back-up. Her family is always stealing his tools and my brother-in-law’s tools, so they wanted more “eyes”. We weren’t “officially” invited, so once we found out what the event was, we didn’t want to go. Sunday I had “my time” only for a few hours because my son wasn’t getting along with my wife. I told him to come hang out with me.

The weekdays were filled with PT appointments and my wife and son got the first of the 2 shot COVID-19 vaccine. Wednesday after PT I picked my daughter up from her group home for Easter/her 28th birthday. That girl has not stopped talking! And she’s talking so fast. Breathe girl!

Friday we are at my father-in-law’s doing laundry and having lunch. I have an awful headache. He is hard of hearing and ALWAYS has the tv volume up as high as it goes. When will I learn to bring earplugs? I do have them.

I have been so swamped with appointments and the pain aftermath that I didn’t get my daughter’s birthday gift. I have no idea what to get her. My son got her our village’s version of Monopoly. I’m really going to have to think. Maybe my wife and I can escape Saturday and go shop for something. Ideas?

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©